Hello! Welcome to shenyang jingui foundry official website!
Shenyang jingui casting factory
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: no. 15, liaozhong commercial street, shenyang city
Website construction and maintenance: 18202401465
Gray iron castings are widely used in the industrial machinery manufacturing industry and there are many kinds of production processes.
1. High temperature graphitization annealing is used for casting with more eutectic cementite in the matrix structure to reduce hardness and improve machining performance.
2. Low temperature graphitization annealing is used for gray iron casting with high hardness, and there is no eutectic cementite in the matrix structure, which requires gray iron casting with high plasticity and toughness.
3. Stress-relieving annealing is used to reduce the residual stress of casting, casting welding and mechanical processing, so as to ensure stable size of gray iron casting.
4. Complete austenitic normalizing is used in gray cast iron with excessive ferrite content and low hardness to improve the strength, hardness and abrasion resistance of gray cast iron.
5. Partial austenitic normalizing is used for gray iron castings with relatively uniform matrix structure and with certain strength and toughness.
6. Complete austenitic quenching and tempering are used to adopt the substrate structure with different tempering temperatures to improve the strength, hardness and abrasion resistance of gray iron casting.
7. Complete austenitic isothermal quenching is used to obtain bainite matrix structure and improve the comprehensive performance of gray iron casting.
8. Surface quenching is used to improve the strength, surface strength and abrasion resistance of gray iron casting.
9. Chemical heat treatment is used to obtain special physical, chemical and mechanical properties of gray iron castings.