Hello! Welcome to shenyang jingui foundry official website!
Shenyang jingui casting factory
Email address: email@example.com
Address: no. 15, liaozhong commercial street, shenyang city
Website construction and maintenance: 18202401465
Grey iron castings is a kind of very good industrial parts, the parts with its unique characteristics, play an important role in many fields, and the performance of the components is other equipment cannot be replaced. Even if the unit has many advantages, but there are also drawbacks is to let a person very headache problem, such as the stability of the parts is not very good, this is part of a defect, so to use this component engineering caused great hidden trouble. How to increase the stability of gray iron casting?
The gray iron casting manufacturer did not choose to avoid the defects of its own products, but through various experiments to constantly overcome the defects of components. You know grey iron casting factory is through some industrial materials to composite casting production parts, so if you want to solve the defects, there are only two links can be adjusted, one is the material control, another is controlling the casting process, after a series of experiments, finally finally found a solution, that is adding a certain proportion of other raw materials in the production of materials, so that it can increase the stability of components.
Gray iron casting is widely used in industrial machinery manufacturing.
1. High temperature graphitization annealing is used for casting with more eutectic cementite in the matrix structure to reduce hardness and improve machining performance.
2. Low temperature graphitization annealing is used for gray iron casting with high hardness, and there is no eutectic cementite in the matrix structure, which requires gray iron casting with high plasticity and toughness.
3. Stress-relieving annealing is used to reduce the residual stress of casting, casting welding and mechanical processing, so as to ensure stable size of gray iron casting.
4. Complete austenitic normalizing is used in gray cast iron with excessive ferrite content and low hardness to improve the strength, hardness and abrasion resistance of gray cast iron.
5. Partial austenitic normalizing is used for gray iron castings with relatively uniform matrix structure and with certain strength and toughness.
6. Complete austenitic quenching and tempering are used to adopt the substrate structure with different tempering temperatures to improve the strength, hardness and abrasion resistance of gray iron casting.
7. Complete austenitic isothermal quenching is used to obtain bainite matrix structure and improve the comprehensive performance of gray iron casting.
8. Surface quenching is used to improve the strength, surface strength and abrasion resistance of gray iron casting.
9. Chemical heat treatment is used to obtain special physical, chemical and mechanical properties of gray iron castings.